Thursday, August 25, 2016

Being A Game Producer


We had to choose a role in the game industry to research and make a powerpoint explaining it.  Naturally I chose a game producer because who wouldn't love to be a leader.  I actually found out some interesting things about it, the big one being, you don't need any degree for game design, art, or programming.  They're also one of the highest paid members of a game design team.

For this project I interviewed Mick Larkins, Executive Producer, and lead game play programmer at Hi-Rez.  I will upload hat in another post as it was a twitter interview and is going to take some formatting.  For now here is my powerpoint.

https://docs.google.com/a/c.ringling.edu/presentation/d/1EJB1zVxGYWD4zk98_7_uy5s6i04AeAdIKecRqcLpwCY/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment