Thursday, September 8, 2016

Favorite Game's Trailer




When you ask me about my favorite games I could easily make an enormous list.  There those games usually come great trailers, cinematic and the like.  (I still get chills from Age of Conan's E3 cinematic trailer from 2007 no matter how goofy it looks now.)  That being said I'll choose my favorite game at the moment which is Smite.  There was a recent trailer released called To Hell and Back.  This trailer gives a feeling of personality to a few of the gods which is great, and the emphasis on facial reactions makes it great for a game in which you are rarely looking at the characters' face.  The choice of music is ideal as well, it's as fast paced as the action and actually has lyrical ques that nail what's going on in the trailer.  Here are a couple of "the making of" videos for it:


No comments:

Post a Comment